As I have become more and more familiar with the world of Ds and all that it has to offer I have come to realize that there is nothing that a person with Ds can't do if they really set there mind to it. I had worries and doubts about Liliana's future but now after hearing other people's testimonies and stories I am filled with great anticipation for what lies ahead. It's been an amazing journey so far but there is so much more to come. Many people inspire me right here in the blogosphere daily and I thank all of you that share with me and the millions of other people that read your blogs regularly. It is comforting to know that we are not alone in this journey and that those that have gone before us are paving the way to a brighter future for all. I am including a link to a website about an amazing young gentleman with Ds. He is 27 years old and plays 6 different instruments! He is awesome! Surf around on his website and in particular click on the link to view video clips it is such a delight to watch! Have a great weekend and don't forget to always set your goals high when it comes to our Ds kids because the future is looking very, very bright!
Sujeet Dasai: Website
http://www.sujeet.com/
4 comments:
I am so thankful that our girls were born in this time and not a generation ago. You are so right...both of our Lilys are going to set the world on fire!!
Amen!! I can't wait to see what our kids do!
I hate to say that before I had Jax I was a little niave (not as bad as most people though) DS people are more normal than not. And they can do whatever they want in life.
I love these inspiring stories. Thanks for sharing. You might like to see Kelly, here in NZ, who lives independently and drives her own car. Amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoI0w1Pe_Q
Post a Comment