Saturday, December 20, 2008
Moving Right Along...
Well, today I did not arrive at the hospital until around 2pm. Gwynny and I stayed at home and cleaned up the house and did some laundry. When I got here Bill told me that they had removed Liliana's chest tubes and she was not very happy about that. She is getting harder and harder to sedate because she has been here so long and she just blows right through the medication. The x-rays they took afterwards to check for any air, came back negative so we are happy about that. They will continue to wean her off the ventilator which I know she is just sick of. Bill was told that will happen either tomorrow or next day. It will be nice to see her cute little face again once it is removed. She has been through so much. We are trying to get ready for Christmas in between hospital visits and such, though we know we will be here at the hospital for most of it. We spent a few hours the other night wrapping up the Santa presents which is always loads of fun! I'm just glad it's done. I got Liliana a little Santa hat and boots to wear on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I can't wait to see how she looks! I will have to post a picture of her when she wears it. Bill and Gwynny left here about an hour ago to go find Mommy (me) a Christmas present from Gwynny. LOL. I hope they are having a good time and Daddy isn't too stressed out. I plan to leave around 5pm to do a few errands and then spend the evening with Gwynny and Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so happy to read that Lily is doing so well. Hopefully you can all ring in the new year at home!
Post a Comment