Friday, February 13, 2009

Who Threw a Monkey Wrench in the Plan?

I will tell you who threw a monkey wrench in the plan...Gwynny.  Yes, Gwynny is the reason that Liliana is not coming home today.  After telling the doctor and nursing staff about Gwynny having a terrible cough and fever they decided that if Liliana were to go home today that it could be detrimental to her health.  I totally agree with that but I am still disappointed.  Another weekend to spend here at the hospital...WhooHoo!   I mean that sarcastically.   Happy Valentines Day!  Well, I won't have a pity party for myself.  Today was pretty uneventful.  Since Gwynny wasn't feeling well I stayed home with her so Bill wouldn't have to take another day off from work.  We want to try to save his vacation time for the day she comes home and hopefully to take a family vacation this summer.  Bill is convinced that all his vacation time will have to be spent on taking care of sick kids.  I wish he wasn't so negative sometimes about it.  I came up to hospital this evening to see our little angel.  She is doing great!  Looking good and eating good too!  I can't wait till I can take her home and put her to bed in her own crib.  I am bursting with anxiety for that day to finally come.  I hope it will be soon.  

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Too bad about the unexpected "set back". You'll all be together soon. Hope Gwynny is feeling better.