Every Little Piece Counts
So stinkin cute! I love the rasberry noises and the smiles. Such a happy little girl.
Too cute! :) Lily looks ike she is getting big! When is the g-tube surgery? We will be there June 7th for a few days to get tubes in Ali's ears.
Soo cute. her little voice sounds like Jax's. I wish he would grab his piggies though.
What a cutie! I love all of those little sounds!
What a cutie pie. William used to do the exact thing holding his leg and waving it in the air. Love the rapsberries, lol
What a sweetie pie!!! She's come so far so quickly Kim!!! I'm so happy that Lily is doing so well.
Wow! She is doing fantastic! I love the raspberries, and smiles, and those chubby little legs.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So stinkin cute! I love the rasberry noises and the smiles. Such a happy little girl.
Too cute! :) Lily looks ike she is getting big! When is the g-tube surgery? We will be there June 7th for a few days to get tubes in Ali's ears.
Soo cute. her little voice sounds like Jax's. I wish he would grab his piggies though.
What a cutie! I love all of those little sounds!
What a cutie pie. William used to do the exact thing holding his leg and waving it in the air. Love the rapsberries, lol
What a sweetie pie!!! She's come so far so quickly Kim!!! I'm so happy that Lily is doing so well.
Wow! She is doing fantastic! I love the raspberries, and smiles, and those chubby little legs.
Post a Comment