Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer School for Lily

Wow! Today I finally received a phone call regarding Lily's summer school. It starts next week and I hadn't heard anything as to what days she would be attending. The only thing I knew as of last week was that she was going to be starting on the 20th. She will now be officially a part of our city school district. It's hard to believe. I am a bit nervous about putting her little tush on that BIG bus on Monday but I am going to say a lot of prayers and leave it in God's hands. I have had a good feeling about our school district right from the start so I am hoping that it stays that way. In fact, the school psychologist was wondering why I didn't have that many questions. I told her I felt that they were truly doing their job and being that I have taught before and dealt with IEP's I kind of knew what to expect. Well, that was the big highlight of my day today amongst all the running my girlies around and tutoring. Well, I am off to relax and get to bed a little earlier tonight. God Bless all! Hopefully I will have some recent pics on here soon.

No comments: