Sunday, June 14, 2009

Too Busy For Blogging

Hi Everyone! I haven't blogged lately, well, because I haven't really felt like blogging. I have been so busy with therapy appointments for Liliana, garage saling, going to the pool, etc. etc. that I haven't had much time to blog and when I do I am too tired to care. I know that sounds pathetic but it's true. I usually get more satisfaction out of reading about everyone else's happenings so most of the time I just come on and read everyone else's blogs. So, if you don't hear from me much I apologize but I'm just not into it right now. Hopefully, I will get out of my funk and get blogging again soon.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I can understand - June has been such a busy month for me too! I do hope you start blogging again soon though!

Lacey said...

I think summer is a hard time. So much to do its hard to remember the computer.

Wendy P said...

Totally understandable, but I hope you feel like picking it back up again soon!

my family said...

Come on girlie girl get yourself out of your funk and get to writting, lol We miss ya but I totally understand, sometimes you just can't think or feel like doing it. Hope the girls are going great.